Copyright and Permissions
The design, written content, visual content, and downloadable files from this publication are protected by copyright.
INTERVIEWS MAY NOT BE REPRINTED
Articles and accompanying photographs published on transverse RANGES are original works and cannot be reproduced electronically, digitally, in printed form, format, or media in whole or in part without the explicit written permission of transverse RANGES, except in cases outlined below under "fair use" rules.
"FAIR USE" RULES
Written content may be quoted or excerpted only for the following non-commercial and beneficial purposes:
- Analysis and comment (i.e. quoting or excerpting written content in a review or analysis for purposes of illustration or comment
- News reporting (i.e. summarizing an article with brief quotations for use in a report)
- Research and scholarship (i.e. quoting or excerpting written content in a scholarly work)
- Nonprofit educational use (i.e. quoting or excerpting written content for use with students in a classroom setting)
ALL quoted and excerpted material must be attributed to transverse RANGES on the same page that it appears, and should be credited as shown below:
Reprinted with permission of transverse RANGES; the original content may be found at: [link to original article]
Translations into languages other than English are allowed without prior notice and without soliciting the explicit written permission of transverse RANGES only under the following conditions:
- The translated content must be made freely available and can never be sold or used for profit
- The content must be accurately translated as written, preserving the original meaning
- Visual content (artwork, illustrations, photography, and data-visualizations) cannot be reproduced without the explicit permission of transverse RANGES or contributors
- transverse RANGES should be credited on the same page that the content appears on. Please attribute credit as shown below:
Translated with permission of transverse RANGES; the original content may be found at: [link to original article]
VIEWS AND OPINIONS
The views and opinions expressed in this publication are those of the interviewees and do not reflect the views and opinions of transverse RANGES or its staff.
Copyright © 2014-2018. All rights reserved by transverse RANGES™